What is Service Manager?
Service Manager is a Microsoft Access CRM Database Application, designed to :
- Manage Customer & Supplier Information
- Manage Product Information
- Manage Quotes / Sales and Purchase Order Tracking
- Create Invoices and Quotations
- Create Purchase Orders
- Create Price Lists etc
- Report on the vital statistics of your business
- Be easy to implement, use and modify
And because Service Manager is a Microsoft Access Database it means that...
- The implementation time can be very fast, hours or days, not weeks or months.
- The look and feel is like other Office applications - everyone is comfortable with the interface, which can often be a huge barrier to over come.
- Everything you need to do in this database can be reached by pointing and clicking the mouse, no complicated commands to remember.
- Custom modifications to suit you unique requirements are easily achieved, and can be done by you if preferred.
Want to see Screen shots of Service Manager? Click Here »
What are the Benefits of Service Manager?
The benefits of using a well-structured database include increased efficiency, saving in time and cost, capturing and
communicating with your customers. Some features include the automation of repetitive tasks - clicking a button with
your mouse can produce :
- Mail Merge Letters to Customers
- Bulk print Address Labels
- Produce multiple Invoices
- View & Print Reports
- Display Summaries
All your data in one central and accessible location means that any finding or updating information is easy - a
customer calls you and you can immediately find their record. Personalised emails to your customer base - if you
have your customer's email addresses in any form, we can use these (with their names) to create and send emails to keep
your customers up to date with your latest sales/offerings.
What other Database services does TPS offer?
- Assessment to establish if and how a database could benefit your business.
- Database Re-Design or from scratch.
- Modification or make Additions to your existing database.
- Conversion of existing data from other sources into Microsoft Access
- Troubleshooting your existing database.
For further information please Contact Us.