MS Access Database Development
What can we do with a Bespoke Microsoft Access Database Application? Well they can be designed to :
- Manage Client & Supplier Information
- Create Invoices and Quotations for Clients, Integrate with Sage
- Manage Quotes / Sales and Purchase Order Tracking
- Create Invoices and Quotations
- Send Bulk email or SMS
- Report on the vital statistics of your business
- Be easy to implement, use and modify
- Telephone Integration - Database pops up with Clients Record
- And much more...
And because it is a Microsoft Access Database it means that...
- The implementation time can be very fast, hours or days, not weeks or months.
- The look and feel is like other Office applications - everyone is comfortable with the interface, which can often be a huge barrier to over come.
- Everything you need to do in this database can be reached by pointing and clicking the mouse, no complicated commands to remember.
- Custom modifications to suit you unique requirements are easily achieved, and can be done by you if preferred.
What are the Benefits of a Bespoke Database?
The benefits of using a well-structured database include increased efficiency, saving in time and cost, capturing and
communicating with your customers. Some features include the automation of repetitive tasks - clicking a button with
your mouse can produce :
- Mail Merge Letters to Customers
- Bulk print Address Labels
- Put information on the Web
- Send an SMS (GSM modem or premicel required)
- Transfer information to Sage to generate invoices
- View & Print Reports
- Display Summaries
All your data in one central and accessible location means that any finding or updating information is easy - a
customer calls you and you can immediately find their record. Personalised emails to your customer base - if you
have your customer's email addresses in any form, we can use these (with their names) to create and send emails to keep
your customers up to date with your latest sales/offerings.
What other Database services does TPS offer?
- Assessment to establish if and how a database could benefit your business.
- Database Re-Design or from scratch.
- Modification or make Additions to your existing database.
- Conversion of existing data from other sources into Microsoft Access
- Troubleshooting your existing database.
Want to see an example?
We have an 'off the Shelf' MS Access Database called Service Manager
which we can customise for your needs.
Learn more »